Proof that art has the power to heal, The National Institutes of Health has a permanently rotating series of exhibitions in the Clinical Center Gallery. Kelly O’Brien’s work will be featured in three glass sculpture cases. In Three Acts will feature O’Brien’s artist books and paper sculpture. Curated by Lillian Fitzgerald of Fitzgerald Fine Art. Open to the public 7 am to 9 pm daily, January 14 – March 4, 2011. For more information, directions and parking, click here.
- Our Small Works show is up just in time for the holidays. Come join us for a reception tomorrow - 3 December starting at 4 pm. 1 week ago
- fb.me/2sXrfNLTp 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/7BFwEvlXD 4 weeks ago
- Some more images from Kristina Hagman's show. 1 month ago
- Kristina Hagman Woodblock print exhibition This Sat. Nov. 4 from 3 to 5 at Printmakers Inc. Come have fun! 1 month ago