Printmakers Inc enjoyed celebrating their 35th anniversary in 2010 and is now looking to the future and planning for the 40th in 2015. Of course, the project will be unique, unusual and hand-pulled prints. There will be lots of discussion about the format and we will keep you updated. We welcome ideas and suggestions from our collectors and fans.
- I love the contrast of the telephone pole and wires against the winter sky. Reminds me of Norma Pfaff printmaking. 1 month ago
- facebook.com/16830926985201… 2 months ago
- An Oxon Hill Middle School class came to visit us on a field trip this last Wednesday. We made t-shirts together. facebook.com/printmakersinc… 3 months ago
- And more great people with their silk screen prints from Art Safari at the Torpedo Factory Art Center 5 months ago
- Lots of fun at the Torpedo Factory Art Center 23rd Art Safari. We made a ton of prints with local folks. Thanks f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago