The artists of Printmakers Inc explore “The Natural World” through a wide range of techniques and subject matter, from micro to macro views, interpreting the extraordinary world we live in. All studio members have work on exhibit. On view September 1 – October 31, 2014 in Studio 325.
- I love the contrast of the telephone pole and wires against the winter sky. Reminds me of Norma Pfaff printmaking. 1 month ago
- facebook.com/16830926985201… 2 months ago
- An Oxon Hill Middle School class came to visit us on a field trip this last Wednesday. We made t-shirts together. facebook.com/printmakersinc… 3 months ago
- And more great people with their silk screen prints from Art Safari at the Torpedo Factory Art Center 5 months ago
- Lots of fun at the Torpedo Factory Art Center 23rd Art Safari. We made a ton of prints with local folks. Thanks f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago